Thursday, November 5, 2020

The Wait is Painful

 I have shied away from politics or even sharing my political views on this blog, however this election has me breaking that practice.

Regardless of who you've voted for we should be appalled and embarrassed by the behavior of the president of the United States during this election. 

Mr. Trump posted outright lies and misinformation on Twitter accusing Democrats of cheating and election fraud. Twitter slapped him with a warning - as if that will stop him. 

He also has filed lawsuits in Michigan and Pennsylvania adding more states today, to stop the counting of ballots and has sued in Wisconsin for a recount. His conduct is reprehensible. Americans deserve a full tallying of ballots. By the time I post this Thursday morning, God knows what other shenanigans he'll devise and contrive. He's panicking. And rightfully so.

The wait is painful, yet wait we must, in order for all the votes to be counted. Americans turned out in hugely unheard of numbers to have their voices heard.

Joe Biden is remaining composed and dignified. He has class and character and honor. Exactly what we need in a president.

My blood pressure may be rising so I will end here. I hope you are faring well as we wait for the final results. Let's try and stay as calm as possible and remember that whomever we voted for we are intertwined as human beings. We are all one. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...