Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious enough to read my work. I'm encountering difficulties with Blogspot and may discontinue my blog. Please go to Medium.com to continue to read my work. I publish there five to six days a week, so there is always something new to read. Medium allows several articles a week read without a fee. To access unlimited articles posted by all the writers the monthly charge is $5.00. Thank you for your continued support. Love and blessings to all. Diana Leotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...