Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Wait is Over

The wait may have been painful, but the results prove it was well worth it. We have a President and Vice-president elects to be proud of. Yes, we selected wisely with our votes. Joe Biden chose judiciously when selecting Kamala Harris. We are now a nation that, hopefully, will unite as Americans, not Republicans or Democrats. As President-elect Biden has said: "We are not red states or blue states, we are the United States". I know, call me a Pollyanna - but remember she was a person who searched for the good in every situation she encountered. And I believe our optimism and beliefs in the goodness of Americans will prevail and overcome our differences.

We have a tremendous amount of work ahead of us, I'm not denying this. I confidently believe we are resourceful and resilient enough to handle any challenges that may arise before the inauguration of our new President. I am certainly not going to wade into those murky waters. Suffice it to say that Mr. Trump has already proven he will not leave with composure or grace.

When the reins are finally handed over to our new President, the heavy lifting will begin. There are significant and numerous issues to be dealt with. We are in good hands now. As Mr. Biden has said: "We are restoring the soul of America". Yes, indeed.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...