Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Acknowledgements

In my last post I mentioned three books that helped me immensely in my quest to be alcohol free.  However, there are several blogs that were of great support and inspiration and I continue to read them on a regular basis.  Some of them are: Soberistas.com,  Tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking.com, mummywasasecretdrinker.com, sexysobriety.com and Thisnakedmind.com. They are a constant reminder to me of why I stopped drinking and the stories of women sharing their journeys is motivating and encouraging. 

In addition to the three books in my post "Alcohol Free" published yesterday, further books that were of great assistance were: Mrs. D. is Going Without by Lotta Dann, Blackout by Sarah Hepola and Nothing Good Can Come of This by Kristi Coulter. There are several others. I believe this list is a good start for anyone thinking about giving up the drink.

I wish you the best in your exploration of the possibility of sobriety and would love to hear from you.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...