Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe the holidays are upon us.  Where has the year gone? Personally, it's been a great year. My new addiction - pickle ball, began in the Spring and along with it I have made friends with a fun, kind, wonderful group of women. We meet several times a week and laugh and compete and I leave feeling that I am very blessed to have these women in my life.

In addition, I have a husband who makes me laugh and silly as he may be at times - laughter is always welcome. Plus, he takes very good care of me - another blessing in my life.

I'm so thankful for the two sons God gave me. They forever changed my world.

My dear sisters and brother - a bond that will never be broken.

I'm so grateful for my dear friend, Shannon who patiently listens to my complaints about the big and little problems that pop up on a regular basis.

Thank you to my friends in California who have stood by me through thick and thin for many, many years.

Yes, Thanksgiving is a time to remember what we have and everything we are grateful for. I try and remember to express gratitude every day, not always successfully I'm sure.

A quote I love by my favorite President - John F. Kennedy sums it up perfectly: "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

I wish you and your beloveds a happy, loving and grateful Thanksgiving.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I am much more grateful now than I used to be!
    Hugs!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...