Thursday, November 7, 2019

A Review

My first blog post was December 30, 2018.  It's hard to believe that almost one year has passed.

I have enjoyed writing immensely, though at times, it has been a challenge. I was afraid I'd run out of ideas, but that hasn't been the issue. More often than not, I have plenty of ideas yet I wonder if I'm drifting away from the original purpose of this blog - which is to communicate with women of a certain age - primarily over age 55 right on through the 80's about my life's journey; the ups and downs and sometimes roller coaster ride that is part of that adventure. The challenge can be to stay on track and not veer off the original intention of this blog.

I want to share my story and hear about yours. Thus far I've written about the death of my adult son, Anthony, remarriage at a mature age, fitness as we age, hobbies, volunteering, cultural activities  and other subjects.

I'd also like to re-visit certain subjects that are highly relevant but sometimes difficult to discuss, such as the role alcohol plays in our lives, when our partner's lifestyle choices don't agree with ours, injuries and health concerns, friendships and death of friends and many other areas that affect us at this stage of life.

Some of these issues are sensitive and not easy to write about - however, that makes it even more important to address.

I'd love hearing from you, now or later regarding a subject matter that interests you, or a topic you may disagree with or to simply drop me a line.

Until then.....have a blessed and joyful week.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

I wish my readers a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for the four years I have been writing and you have been gracious e...